Manasa Ayurveda offers both online and face-to-face comprehensive personal consultations with our therapist, Matthew Aldridge BSc (Hons) THORN BA (Hons) DipHE RMN Dip Ayu.
Matthew is a specialist in Ayurveda for the mind, mental health and wellbeing and has professional qualifications in mental health and Ayurveda from both the UK and Sri Lanka, with over 15 years experience in the field of mental health.
Through personal consultation you will be provided with a complete assessment of your physical, mental and emotional situation, and will be given recommendations for improving and restoring your best possible health and wellbeing.
Following your consultation, you will be emailed a written report on your personal:
- Prakruti - body constitution
- Carita (character) type
- Diet, physical activity and sleep
- Agnibala – digestive function
- Smriti – memory and mindfulness
- Vikruti – current imbalances
On the basis of your personal analysis, your full report will also include advice on:
- Your optimal diet and nutrition, exercise and sleep
- Personally recommended methods for training and developing the mind
- How to improve your personal digestive function for better health
- Tailored methods for improving your memory and mindfulness
- Natural remedies and tailor-made treatments for the mind and body
Personal Consultation - Online
Our online personal consultation service consists of the following:
- Completion of our Mind-Body Assessment Form: You will be provided with a password to access our online Mind-Body Assessment Form. This consists of multiple-choice questions and gives space for you to describe any problems you might have. Once submitted, this form is emailed directly to a Manasa Ayurveda therapist for analysis.
- Analysis of your completed Mind-Body Assessment Form by a Manasa Ayurveda therapist: You will book a time convenient for both of you to talk, and your therapist will call you at the time you book for your 30 minute consultation. During the call, your therapist will discuss the findings of the analysis and if necessary, ask further questions.
- Once your online consultation is complete, your personal report will be written and sent by mail to the address of your choice.
All bookings are made using our online booking system
Personal Consultation - Face-to-Face
Our face-to-face personal consultation service consists of the following:
- Completion of our Mind-Body Assessment Form (as above).
- A 90 min meeting in person with our Manasa Ayurveda therapist to discuss your current concerns in detail and to do:
- Ayurvedic tongue diagnosis
- Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis
- Prakruti (body constitution) assessment
- Carita (character) type assessment
Once your online consultation is complete, your personal report will be written and sent by mail to the address of your choice or given to you in person and discussed at your therapy session.